March 10, 2009

Wishful Thinking

I have to credit my brother-in-law with this recent find...wedding videographer extraordinaire, Jason Magbanua. He takes wedding videography to a whole new level. With my ten-year anniversary rapidly approaching, I can't help wishing I'd known about this guy because the way he captures wedding memories is so completely compelling that compared to most videos that are, to be frank, boring to anyone other than the couple that was married, you'll want to watch his over and over again. Here are just a few of my faves....Enjoy!



"1234" by the Plain White T's


"Viva la Vida" by Coldplay

Cheska and Doug SDE from Jason Magbanua on Vimeo.


P.S. Too bad he's all the way in the Philippines and he's only been doing this for the last nine years, so he wouldn't have been available for my wedding anyway. Oh well.

7 comments:

michelle said...

OMG! Patrick and I watched these videos and fell in love with them. They are incredible! I too wish we had a clip like this to remember our wedding day. (Wouldn't it be wonderful to capture all special events this way? I'm picturing a vacation in Paris. : )

Anettes hus said...

Hi! You have a lovely blog!!

Klem Anette from Norway:)

Meander said...

Oh so I guess I'll just have to get married in the Phillipeanes!
Thanks for sharing doll

Vince said...

OK we're soooo saving up to ship this guy here to shoot our 10 year!!! LOVE his work!

Mrs. Jules said...

Hi Jean, thank you for keeping in touch. I hope you're doing well!

Vevystefana said...

OH WOW. :) I love it!!

rochelle:) said...

hi there nice blog! :)
btw the wedding video are awesome! and cheska was an actress here in the philippines.