March 10, 2008

I Need This!

Lately, a good night's rest has been very elusive for me. I know many women (and men) can relate! Sometimes the mind is racing over things that need to be done, or things that werent' done. Maybe it's being overstimulated right before going to bed. Sometimes, and I know this may sound absurd, I think I'm just too tired to sleep! Worse for me, it seems that even the faintest hint of light, from say a clock radio, can inhibit sleep from coming. So when I saw this, I thought, "Wow, just what I never knew I needed!" After all, everyone needs their beauty sleep. . .

Red Envelope

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Awesome! That looks so comfy! Next overseas trip, that's definitely going in my bag!

Jean M said...

Yes, I'm sure this will come in handy wherever you decide to vacation. . .