March 26, 2008

Let's Eat Out

The great weather in my neck of the woods has me longing for some alfresco dining! We were just at our neighborhood park this morning when I heard a young mother tell her little girl, "Time to go home. We're eating lunch in the backyard. Won't that be fun?!" Oh yes, sounds good to me! Any of these settings captivate you?

courtesy of BHG

courtesy of BHG

courtesy of BHG

photo by Debra McClinton

photo by Robin Stubbert

courtesy of Country Home

photo by Steven Randazzo

photo by Steven Randazzo

2 comments:

MamaBoncx said...

Hi Jean,

These pictures are so pretty. I'm praying that the weather would stay clear because I planned on having Chloe's tea party outdoors. I don't know though, it might rain that week. If it does, we'll just have to have tea inside. Take care, thanks for the inspirations!

Anonymous said...

Now that's more like it! I can do "outdoors" when it looks like this!!! Thank you, Jean. I may have to "borrow" a few of these for my dream home files...