March 15, 2008

What's Your Signature Style?

I took this fashion quiz and got the following result:

Your Signature Style is:
Simple Chic

Simplicity is more than just your style, it's your approach to life. You firmly believe that it's better to have one perfectly beautiful piece you can wear for years than a closet full of "almosts". Quality rules in your world. The trends of the moment may interest you, but they never determine your choices. And that applies to more than just fashion. You are selective and deliberate in all your decisions. The saying "less is more" could have been written for you.

I have to admit, I do like that result! I've never been one for fads or trends, except for that brief, misguided period in junior high that I will always regret. Does high hair, skinny jeans and jelly shoes ring a bell with any of you? Anyways, if you've always wondered what your signature style is, take the quiz, just for fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun quiz...apparently I'm "understated elegance".