February 25, 2008

Things To Be Thankful For. . .

Now that the birthday festivities are over with, I just wanted to list a few things I am thankful for today.

  • I am thankful for old friends and the history we share together. Together we treasure precious memories that are priceless and incomparable to even the most prized possessions.
  • I am thankful for new friends with whom we have the delight of discovering new things about, and sharing common interests with.
  • I am thankful for a husband who encourages me to hang out with my girlfriends for my birthday. And I am thankful for friends who take time away from their beloved husbands and children to celebrate with me!
  • I am thankful for the warm birthday greeting from the kind stranger from Belgium.
  • I am thankful for another year in which I can look back on and say that God has been good and gracious to me.

No comments: